The H2ofloss HF-3 Premium is designed for travel, which is just like the Waterpik Sidekick. It’s collapsible, compact, and comes with a carrying case. The promised benefits include healthier gums, cleaner teeth, and effortless dental cleaning.
But does it work? Is it really convenient for traveling? What do previous consumers say about this product? Let’s find out in this H2ofloss travel dental flosser review.
Key Features of the H2ofloss HF-3 Premium
Here’s what to expect from this travel oral irrigator.
– Collapsible. The H2ofloss HF-3 Premium‘s collapsible feature is this water flosser’s selling point. Measuring 4.7 inches in length and 2.9 inches in height, the water reservoir (300 ml) — which is almost the size of an iPhone — serves as a case that contains the base of the unit. Simply slide it in.
– Carrying Case. One great advantage of this travel oral irrigator is its shell-type carrying case. It contains all the parts of the unit, and it includes a section where you can neatly store all the jet tips.
– Tips. It includes a total of 5 tips – 2 jet tips, a tongue cleaner tip, a periodontal tip, and an orthodontic tip.
– Water Pressure. Depending on your preferred setting, this unit gives you a water pressure within the 5 to 110 psi range. As advertised, it has a pulsation frequency of 1200 times/minute, which is similar to the H2ofloss HF-8 Premium.
How did the H2ofloss HF-3 Premium fare among previous buyers? Here’s a summary of what we found out.
– Battery. This oral irrigator comes with a rechargeable Ni-MH battery. Does the charge last long? Yes, but the duration varies depending on the frequency of use. Some users say that this unit runs for about a week, and others say it can be more than 2 weeks. For a person who uses this unit 3 times a day, the charge can last up to 5 days.
That said, this is a big plus for people who find battery-operated oral irrigators inconvenient. For instance, one person said she’s relieved because compared with her old irrigator, she now saves on batteries.
– Noise. You may find the H2ofloss HF-3 Premium to be a bit noisy, but according to feedback, it’s no louder than other brands.
– Water Reservoir. You may find that the 300-ml capacity is “small,” so you might need to refill a few times.
– Size. It’s truly a convenient size for traveling . It’s compact, portable, and it fits everywhere. Since this irrigator has a space-saving design, it’s also ideal for bathrooms or sinks with a small space.
– Durability. Several previous buyers have reported that their unit died on them after a few uses (or a few weeks). The good news is that the company sends a replacement as long as it’s still covered by the warranty.
Bottomline: H2ofloss Travel Dental Flosser Review
The H2ofloss HF-3 Premium is a reliable water flosser especially when traveling. It doesn’t come with advanced features, but it does the job fairly well. It’s compact, small in size, and it fits everywhere. It’s long battery life is also a big plus.