The Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A is a portable, cordless water flosser.
In this Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A review, we take a look at what consumers like and not like about the product.
Some Notable Features of the Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A
This is definitely an ideal water flosser for travelers. It is cordless (runs on batteries), so you can take it anywhere you go. Its dimensions are 5.7 x 8.3 x 17.5, so it doesn’t take up that much space in your baggage. It also weighs 7.4 oz. (without batteries), so it’s not a burden when traveling.
– Waterproof and washable
No matter how you’ve mastered using a water flosser, there’s always the tendency that you’ll accidentally spill water all over the place. Since the product is waterproof, expect that all parts are intact. It’s also easy to wash.
Pros and Cons – Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A Review
- The Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A is cordless.
- Extra tips can be bought for other users. That means it’s ideal for couples, or even a family.
- According to consumers, it is not noisy at all, although it has a pulsing sound.
- It is easy to refill and use.
- If you don’t like traveling with a battery charger, you’ll be happy to know that this oral irrigator requires replaceable / disposable batteries.
- The Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A comes with only one tip.
- The water tank is not removable.
- If you don’t like, ordinary batteries, this can be a disadvantage. Therefore, they are not rechargable.
- It does not come with a travel / transport case.
Should You Buy the Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A?
The Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A is well-received among consumers. Given a high rating, this product is a must-have especially if you require an easy-to-pack and easy-to-use travel oral irrigator.