One of the newest products of Waterpik, the Waterpik Platinum water flosser veers away from the usual blue-and-white exterior that we’re used to seeing with Waterpik products. It features a clean, grey-and-white appearance, six unique tips, and the same promise of removing 99.9% of plaque.
In this review, we report what consumers are saying about this product. Is it worth your money? We attempt to answer this question and more, so read through this review to find out.
In a hurry?
Check out the Waterpik Platinum Water Flosser here.
Features and Specs of the Waterpik Platinum
The Waterpik Platinum looks very similar with the Ultra Water Flosser. But the obvious difference is the color. The Ultra has a blue exterior, while the Platinum has a grey color. Also, as one consumer has pointed out, the Platinum has two additional tips.
Other major features of the Platinum include the following:
- 10 pressure settings
- 20% smaller footprint
- tip compartment for easy organization
- six unique tips + 2 classic jet tips
One advantage of this waterflosser is that, with two additional jet tips, a family of 4 can use it without having to buy another unit. So if you’d like to save money, this flosser is perfect for your family.
PROS and CONS of the Platinum Flosser
Since this product is similar with the Ultra, it also has a similar PROS and CONS, except for the advantage discussed in the features section of this review.
- people who want another color than blue love the new color
- smaller, so it addresses space issues
- quieter than previous models
- still as effective as the other models
- one consumer said this could also be used for ear wax cleaning
- the other tips may not be needed
- has a smaller water reservoir
Waterpik Platinum Water Flosser Review: Compact, Still Effective
If you’re looking for a smaller and a professional-looking, yet still effective water flosser from Waterpik, consider getting the Platinum Water Flosser.
More Water Flosser Reviews...
- Waterpik Ultra vs Aquarius: A Table to Compare These Waterpik Water Flossers
- Waterpik Ultra (WP-100) Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik WP-300 Review (Traveler Water Flosser or WP-250 / Nano)
- Shower Water Flossers – Take Care of Your Oral Health in the Shower
- Waterpik Complete Care is Better Than Sonicare Air Floss, According to Study
- Waterpik WP-60 Classic Water Flosser Review
- ShowerBreeze Hose Oral Irrigator vs WP-480 Showerpik