Waterpik Ultra vs Aquarius
Waterpik Ultra or Aquarius?
Confused which one to buy? No problem. We’ll help you make a decision. But the catch is, we won’t give you our recommendations. Both products are top-rated and are praised highly by consumers. But they come in different features.
If you want our individual reviews of the Waterpik Ultra and Aquarius, click these links.
Table of Comparison
|Our Review||Read here||Read here|
|Color||White, transparent reservoir||White, light blue reservoir|
|Number of Tips||7 ( 3 Classic, and 1 each of the Pik Pocket, Plaque Seeker, Orthodontic, and Toothbrush tips)||6 (2 Classic Jet Tip, Pik Pocket Tip, Plaque Seeker Tip, Orthodontic Tip, Toothbrush Tip)|
|Pressure Setting||10 levels||10 levels|
|Voltage||110 V||110 V|
|Power Cord||Around 53"||Around 54"|
|Water Capacity||90-Seconds of Water Capacity||90-Seconds of Water Capacity, 650 ml|
|Timer||1-minute timer with 30-second pacer||None|
|Handle Features||On/Off Water Control||Pause button|
|Extra / Unique Features||Two Water Flossing Modes - Floss and Massage||Container organizer on top|
|Shipping to Non-US||select countries outside the U.S||No|
|Video Review||See here||See here|
See more comparison charts of other brands here…
VIDEO: Waterpik Ultra vs Aquarius
The video below shows the parts of the Aquarius and how it compares with the Ultra. Note that the Aquarius is “compact but has no organizer on top.”
More Water Flosser Reviews...
- What is the Best Water Flosser? Top 7 Consumer Picks
- Waterpik Ultra (WP-100) Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik Platinum Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik WP-300 Review (Traveler Water Flosser or WP-250 / Nano)
- Shower Water Flossers – Take Care of Your Oral Health in the Shower
- ShowerBreeze Hose Oral Irrigator vs WP-480 Showerpik
- Waterpik WP-900 Review – Waterpik WP-900 Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush Complete Care