Are you a frequent traveler? Don’t forget your water flosser.
There are several brands of portable or battery-powered water flossers that you can take with you, but only a few of them are a good investment. Is the Waterpik WP-300 traveler water flosser one of them? This review will tell you.
In a hurry? Check out the WP-300 from Waterpik here.
What You Should Know About the WP-300 / WP Nano
- The Waterpik WP-300 is also called the Waterpik Nano or Waterpik WP-250. It seems that “WP-250″ or “Nano” is more commonly used in the UK, and “WP-300″ is more common in the US. There are slight differences, but the key features are the same.
- When you unbox the package, you should get the following: a premium traveler case, an adapter, 4 tips, and a reservoir that can be inverted.
- This unit is compact. The dimensions include 7″ tall, 4 1/2″ wide with a depth of 3 1/2″.
- It is suitable for 220v.
Key features of the product include:
- global voltage compatibility
- 3 pressure settings (10 to 80 psi)
- 60+ seconds reservoir capacity
- 4 tips (WP-300) or 2 tips (Nano or WP-250)
- for UK-based users, the Nano can be powered from a shaver socket
Waterpik WP-300 Review – What Consumers Say About this Product
Aside from the high rating, the WP-300 has received generally positive comments from consumers. Here are its pros and cons.
- Very convenient and easy to pack
- Small enough to carry when traveling
- Has dual voltage, so it’s perfect when traveling abroad
- Small handle, which makes it easy to operate
- Some consumers say this flosser has reduced their visits to their dentist.
- Some consumers wish the wire would be a little bit longer.
- It takes time to get used to it especially if you’re a beginner; water can splash everywhere
Here are some tips given by consumers.
– If you have sensitive teeth, it’s best to use warm water as cold water can cause pain.
– This machine is quite powerful, so you might want to start with the lowest setting and then gradually increase the pressure.
Bottomline: WP-300 is Small and Compact, Yet Powerful
Based on the feedback given by consumers, it’s clear that the Waterpik WP-300 is a wise investment. It’s compact, yet powerful enough. Its multi-voltage setting makes this product a good travel companion especially if you’re traveling abroad. It’s also small, so storage won’t be a problem.
More Water Flosser Reviews...
- Waterpik Ultra (WP-100) Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik Ultra vs Aquarius: A Table to Compare These Waterpik Water Flossers
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Review
- Waterpik Platinum Water Flosser Review
- Shower Water Flossers – Take Care of Your Oral Health in the Shower
- Waterpik WP-900 Review – Waterpik WP-900 Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush Complete Care
- Panasonic Oral Irrigator EW-DJ10-A Review
- Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids (WP-260) Review – Is This Worth It?